Apex Legends Season 15: Eclipse launched earlier this week, bringing a new cosmetic element to the game: stickers. Stickers can be applied to healing items like Shield Cells and Phoenix kits, but they’re not your average loot item and they work differently than all other cosmetic items in Apex. Unlike other types of cosmetics – from legend skins to holosprays – stickers are not part of the “evergreen” loot pool.
This means that – at least for now – you won’t be unlocking any stickers through the standard Apex packs, so if you’re not a fan of stickers, you don’t have to worry about their presence diluting the pool of booty. Currently, there is no option to buy stickers individually, but you can get some for free. In fact, you already have them. Keep reading for a complete guide to Apex’s new stickers feature.
Apex Legends Stickers
As mentioned above, you cannot get stickers from Standard Apex Packs, but you can’t buy them individually either. To get your hands on these new cosmetics, you’ll need to purchase a special type of Apex Pack to unlock a random sticker from the current sticker series. These are called Theme Sticker Packs and can be found in the in-game store for 300 Apex Coins ($3).
There are a total of 20 stickers in the 001 series, many of which feature cartoon versions of the legends. Many of these are from Respawn’s lead animator Moy Parrafrom the popular YouTube channel ToonCraft, where he regularly uploads 2D animated shorts featuring the legends in humorous situations.
Although some themed sticker packs may earn you more than one sticker, they are only guaranteed to contain one. The other two items can be taken from the standard loot pool. See the image below for a full explanation of what items you can unlock and what kind of ratings you’re looking at.
As you can see, the only way to unlock all 20 001 series stickers is to purchase 20 themed sticker packs. Once you’ve collected all 20 stickers, opening any remaining themed sticker packs will instantly refund you the 300 Apex Coins you spent to purchase it. The 001 series contains the following sticker designs (all of which are Epic level cosmetics):
- Loba holding Revenant’s head (likely a nod to her recently released Heirloom weapon)
- Wraith (who appears to cackle for unknown reasons)
- Returning holding the slingshot he used to assassinate a Nessie balloon)
- A very adorable ranger (the animal, not the rifle)
- Lifeline Healing Drone, DOC
- Bloodhound holding their ancestral weapon Raven’s Bite
- Mirage does her best “paint me like one of your French girls” pose
- A disfigured champion symbol that reads: “You are NOT the champion”
- Crypto’s face with text that reads “Off the Grid”
- Nessie sitting in front of a rainbow and hugging the letters “GG”
- Octane Holding a Stim Syringe
- Nessie sitting on a pile of death boxes and wearing a kill boss crown
- Loba hugging a death box and winking
- A gold kill leader symbol
- Returning to hiding behind Pathfinder (and presumably plotting to pop the purple MRVN balloon)
- Valkyrie grinds someone to dust via her VTOL jets
- Mirage using a shield battery while on fire (a clear reference to the “it’s fine” meme)
- Wattson wearing a Nessie costume and cheering happily
But you don’t need to buy a themed sticker pack to decorate your healing items. In fact, you don’t even need to buy the Eclipse Battle Pass to get your hands on stickers, because you already have two.
To access the sticker menu (and your free stickers), select the “Loadout” tab at the top of the main lobby screen. From there, select the “More” option (which will appear under the “Loading” tab once you select it). This will take you to a customization hub for non-weapon cosmetics, like music packs, skydive pads, and transition screens. The entire left side of the screen is devoted to stickers, with a separate section for each type of healing item they can be applied to. Select any healing item and you will be greeted with a page containing all the stickers you have unlocked.
Currently, only two free stickers are available: “Deathbox” and “Shattered”. These are built into the Season 15 update, so all you have to do is equip them, no unlocks required.
At the moment, the 001 sticker series is available for purchase and will remain in the store until November 22. It’s unclear if these stickers will ever return to the store after this date, though the name of the pack implies that Respawn could have hundreds of sticker packs planned. for the future.
Apex Legends is free to play on console and PC. A mobile version of the game, Apex Legends Mobile, is available for download on Android and iOS devices.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you purchase something featured on our site.