The BYU Cougars (6-5) travel to face the Stanford Cardinal (3-8) on Saturday November 26, 2022 at Stanford Stadium. Check out the article below for all the details you need to know, including how to watch this match on FuboTV.
How to watch Stanford vs. BYU
Betting Info for BYU vs. Stanford
BYU and Stanford statistics
- Stanford allowed 31.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as BYU’s 31.6 scored.
- This season, Stanford has forced nine turnovers, equaling the nine times BYU has turned the ball over.
- Stanford is averaging 9.5 fewer points per game (20.9) than BYU allows (30.4).
- This season, BYU has forced turnovers 11 times, compared to 21 times Stanford has turned the ball over.
BYU players to watch
- Jaren Hall threw for 3,078 yards (279.8 ypg) to lead BYU, completing 66% of his passes and collecting 29 touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He also contributed to the rushing game with 279 rushing yards (25.4 ypg) on 75 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Christopher Brown Jr.’s team-high 561 rushing yards (51 per game) have been carried on 88 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- This season, Lopini Katoa has 75 carries for 333 yards (30.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Puka Nacua’s 592 receiving yards (53.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He had 45 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Keanu Hill has caught 35 passes for 570 yards (51.8 yards per game) and seven touchdowns this year.
- Kody Epps had 39 catches for 459 yards (41.7 ypg) and six touchdowns this season.
Stanford players to watch
- Tanner McKee has 2,634 passing yards (239.5 ypg) to lead Stanford, completing 60.5 percent of his passes and recording 12 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season.
- Casey Filkins carried the ball 122 times for a team-best 478 yards (43.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He also had 17 catches for 205 yards (18.6 per game) and a touchdown.
- This season, EJ Smith has rushed for 206 yards (18.7 per game) on 30 carries with three touchdowns.
- Elijah Higgins’ team record 627 receiving yards (57 yards per game) came on 52 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Benjamin Yurosek has 47 passes for 426 yards (38.7 yards per game) and a touchdown this year.
- Michael Wilson’s 26 catches this season have resulted in 418 yards (38 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.